Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Judgement

I was recently sent this photo

And I love it because it demonstrates how everyone has a different perspective. Different goals. That is what I love about the variety of life is everyone has the right to choose what is right for them, and it sucks when you are judged for those choices by people who don't understand because their perspective is clouded by their ego. Just because being fit is my personal goal and choice does not mean I have the right to judge another woman who chooses not to be fit for whatever reason she has. She just might not be interested in fitness or maybe she has more important things to her and that is totally ok! Sometimes people have a medical problem that prevents them from their goals, when my mother had her thyroid removed, she was unable to keep the weight off, just as some people are genetically skinny no matter what they eat. I hate that we judge each other for what we often cannot genetically change. I choose to be fit but I will never have a supermodel body because I am 5'2 and super muscular and i'm ok with that. I really hope that in this journey of mine that I have never made anyone feel inferior or judged in my opinions because I never want to come off that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment