Monday, April 28, 2014

Aftermath

Well it has nearly been 2 months since we lost our son. It has been a roller coaster. I assume that I had post partum depression but it's kinda hard to tell when you are grieving over loss of your baby. I blamed myself a lot, I locked myself in the bathroom floor and cried on a daily basis and my husband and I talked about divorce on more than one occasion. I think we are in the clear now but I have NOT been an easy woman to deal with these last couple of months. My body and hormones are going back to normal, i've been taking lots of vitamins and eating healthy as possible. I've been taking the optimal multivitamin with the methylfolate and methylcobalamin, fish oil, trace minerals in my water, and vitamin D3. I try to add kale, collared greens or any other vegetable containing natural folate in nearly every meal that I take. I didn't realize before how important it is to get enough folate, not just in the case of getting pregnant but for your bodily health and mental health. I still feel a little crazy after all this. Life seems weird after all that transpired, I hope things start to feel normal again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment